Are you considering buying a new car soon? Do you wish your prospective buyer to pay a well-deserved price for your old car? If yes, then opting for a pre-sale auto detailing Calgary service is the right move. Detailing your vehicle is THE pivotal step that could persuade your purchaser to pay the demanded price without a bargain.
Don’t believe us?
Well, a study published by Car wise reveals that a professional car detailing service can augment your vehicle’s value by up to 15%. Let’s take an in-depth look and find out how an expert car detailing service can boost your vehicle’s resale value.
Top Reasons Why Detailing Your Car Before Selling Is Worth It
- Reduces wear and tear on the exterior: A car detailing service is best known for restoring and protecting the various parts of your vehicle, making it look as good as new. Regular exposure to weather elements like UV rays, rain, snow and pollutants causes the car paint to lose lustre and grow dull.Moreover, the exterior of your car could be having scratches, swirl marks or oxidation. Along with these, if the wheels are left dirty, your car’s value will be automatically reduced.To improve the overall condition, professional detailers follow a series of steps to restore the car exterior and render maximum protection.The steps included in exterior car detailing are:
- Hand wash and dry
- Hot waxing
- Cleaning tires and wheels
- Carnauba wax paint protection
- Shampooing engine bay and undercarriage
- High gloss paint finish
- Claying and decontaminating paint
- Power polishing and rejuvenating paint finish
Professional detailers employ high-quality products containing various chemicals like phosphates, mineral oils, UV inhibitors, surfactants and so on, which extends paint life and offers the necessary protection against damages.
- A spic and span interior: Like the exterior, availing of a reputable auto detailing Calgary service can also revamp your car interior. It’s a misconception that interior car detailing is a simple wet wipe and vacuum. Actually, it’s more than that!Interior car detailing includes the following steps:
- Vacuuming thoroughly
- Steam cleaning the interior
- Cleaning and dressing vinyl plastic, trim, dash and center console
- Cleaning, condition and protecting leather seats
- Washing and freshening up carpets, upholstery
- Cleaning windows
Professional car detailers are well-trained and pay close attention to every car interior components while detailing. Consequently, whether there were stubborn food stains on the leather seats or water spots on the window glass, any kind of noticeable marks, blotches or smudges are effectively treated.
- Restores headlights: It doesn’t matter if your car exterior and interior look well-groomed. If the headlights are dull and cloudy, it can be the reason why you may fetch a lesser price.An expert headlight restoration Calgary service can do wonders for those pair of cloudy headlights. The professionals employ the best products and tools to remove scratches by sanding, polishing and waxing. The process is completed by applying a UV sealant that protects the headlights from the harsh effects of the sun. This not only gives you crystal clear headlights but also offers protection from further damages.
- Enhances the gloss and shine of your car paint: Would you purchase a car if it looked dull and lacklustre at the first sight? If it’s a no for you, so is the same for your buyer.Professional car detailing services involve polishing and waxing, the two essentials steps responsible for maintaining the shine of your car paint. In tandem with that, the paint surface also becomes as smooth as glass, eliminating any kind of imperfections. Besides, combining polishing and waxing is the best way to rejuvenate car paint and keep it protected from environmental damages for a longer time.
Overhaul Your Car’s Appeal With the Best Auto Detailing Calgary Services
Detailing your car before selling is a worthwhile decision and now, you know the reasons. However, detailing your car at regular intervals is the surefire formula for keeping your investment protected and sale-ready throughout the year. Car detailing isn’t just necessary for cosmetic reasons; it is an essential step to extending the longevity of your vehicle and boosting its resale value in immeasurable ways. For the most reliable auto detailing Calgary services, get in touch with Calgary Car Detailing. The company has over 16 years of experience in providing top-notch complete car detailing services.