Is your car’s interior appearing dirty and unkempt? Dust particles making it difficult to breathe inside your car? Well, all these are signs that tell your car’s interior requires a professional interior car cleaning service immediately. With a clean car exterior alone, you cannot claim your vehicle to be well-tended. Should the interior of your car be perfectly clean and polished as the exterior, your happiness of owning a perfectly maintained vehicle has no bounds. After all, is there any car owner whose heart wouldn’t swell with pride to have a car in excellent condition both inside and out?
Professional interior car detailing is all about cleaning the interior components of your vehicle. The detailer performs the job in a step – wise manner, using the latest equipment and premium car interior cleaning products. The steps included in a car interior detailing service include:
1. Vacuuming : This forms the first step where the seats, rear cargo area, shelf, trunk and headliners are vacuumed. For the more difficult – to – reach areas, an air compressor is used instead.
2. Steam Cleaning & Brushing : To clean the floor mats and carpets inside your car, they are scrubbed to get rid of all those stubborn stains and spots. A steam – cleaner is also used for more effective carpet cleaning.
3. Window Cleaning : Streaks and stains on your car’s windows and glass can obstruct your view while driving. A good glass cleaner is used to restore the gleam and shine.
4. Leather & Upholstery Cleaning : For the leather parts inside your car, leather cleaners are used to remove deep-seated dirt and spots, making the seats look clean and fresh.
5. Deodorizing : Nothing beats the smell of a fresh car interior. Your car interior detailing Calgary service comes to an end with this step.
The real problem arises when you have to choose a good interior car detailing service provider. With so many detailing facilities, how are you going to decide which one would be the best for your car? Take it easy. Here are the factors to remember before choosing an interior car detailing service :
1. Experience : How long have they been in the car detailing business, speaks volume about their experience. It tells that they have dealt with not just the usually detailing requirements but the extraordinary ones too. Besides, getting your car interior detailed from an experienced facility reduces the risk of any damage as only the best detailers are there to provide a satisfying service.
2. Do They use Quality Products? To achieve satisfying results after detailing your car interior, a lot of it depends on the kind of products they’ll be using. Make sure they use only the best quality products for cleaning your car’s interior.
3. Cost : It is easy to divert your attention to the cheaper interior car detailing services. But beware! The results may not be gratifying and your car could suffer irreversible damage. On the other hand, choosing an interior detailing service that costs more than your means is out of question. Go for a car interior detailing service that offers you the best deal within your budget. How about an interior detailing service that includes:
☑ Thorough vacuuming
☑ Cleaning of vinyl plastic, trim, dash, center console and windows
☑ Cleaning and conditioning of leather seats
☑ A second application of conditioner on the leather seats for rejuvenation effects
☑ Steam cleaning and shampooing of the carpet, seats and upholstery
All these at a price for $249.
Conclusion: Focusing on the outer beauty of your car only is certainly not enough to ensure a well – maintained condition. Emphasizing the inner beauty of your car is also vital as it goes a long way in keeping your car as good as new. Thus, no sooner your car’s interior appears dirty, soiled and unclean, you know its time to choose the best service for interior car wash Calgary NW.